Weight: 2.00 LBS
Grab & Go Pandemic Kit, essential supplies for the Swine Flu! most public health, government, business or individual pandemic preparedness needs.
Designed for the Fort Worth Public Health Department this Grab & Go Pandemic Kit is now available nationwide. Compact design makes the grab and go pandemic kit easy to allocate to employees, or volunteers. The Grab & Go Pandemic Kit also fits in standard emergency preparedness grab and go kits as a supplement.
Continuity of operations during a pandemic such as H5N1 bird flu or avian influenza may require evacuation or change locations these easily transported kits facilitate a mobile operation.
Order one or more kits per person depending on your needs. Bulk discounting available on orders of 100 or more kits. Multiple destination shipping as well as customization to meet specific needs available.
Grab and Go Pandemic Kit contents:
- (5) N95 respirators (masks) meeting CDC guidelines for Bird Flu exposure. Each mask individually hygienically wrapped. Visual application instructions on each mask are a key safety feature for those who do not regularly wear N-95 respirators.
- (2 pairs) High risk medical exam quality nitrile gloves.
- (1) Safety goggles-with indirect ventilation to meet infectious disease standards.
- (6) Antimicrobial wipes-5X7 inch antiseptic towelette with 0.13% Benzalkonium Chloride and light citrus scent.
- (10) Alcohol wipes-70% Alcohol
- (1oz) Hand sanitizer-kills germs without need for water. With greater than 60% alcohol for greatest effectiveness against germs.
- (1) Coverall -White Polypropylene zippered front coverall with elasticized hood, wrists and boots.
- (10) Shoe covers 5 pairs
- (5) Medical Caps
- N95 masks are an essential supply in case of a pandemic flu outbreak. These masks meet the Center for Disease Controls guidelines for those who may be exposed to Avian Influenza or Bird Flu, TB, SARS, and Small Pox.
- Type-A influenzas such as Bird Flu are commonly spread through inhaling respiratory droplets expelled from a sneeze or a cough. Masks form a protective barrier for the user either in public or anywhere you may come in contact with an infectious person or agent.
- In a pandemic it will be common for people to wear masks in public for several weeks. Facilities may bar entry to those not wearing a mask or a mask with a valve. These masks do not have exhalation valves which could permit an infected user to infect others.
- N95 Masks are an essential supply during many disasters as dust and other contaminants may be in the air. These N-95 respirators provide superior protection compared to that offered by standard nuisance dust masks.
- NIOSH-approved as a N95 disposable particulate respirator. Filtration 95% effective against particulate aerosols free of oil.
- Adjustable nosepiece and a wide area available for contact with the face provide a custom seal for different facial sizes. Having a good seal is critical for effective mask use. Seal is so important that OSHA requires fit testing of all respirators used in the occupational setting. Complies with OSHA blood-borne pathogen standards when worn properly and with protective eye-wear.
- Medical Exam Gloves
- The flu is spread when a person touches droplets, nose drainage or saliva from an infected person, or a soiled object, and then touches ones own (or someone else's) nose or mouth before washing hands.
- The medical exam gloves in these kits are finest quality this helps to prevent your hands from ever becoming contaminated with the flu virus.
- An important function of gloves is to serve as a reminder to not touch your nose, eyes, mouth, or other objects.
- Nitrile gloves offer greater strength than vinyl gloves and fewer chances of allergies compared to latex.
- For eye protection from infectious diseases Goggles are recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the National Institute for Occupational Safety & Health (NIOSH) and the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA). When appropriately fitted they provide the most reliable form of protection.
- Indirect ventilation to protect from respiratory droplets which spread infection. Note many other providers kits do not provide this level of protection.
- Recyclable clear vinyl body.
- 0.064 Polycarbonate or fog-less Polycarbonate lens.
- Adjustable elastic headband improves fit.
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-1989, CSA standards, CE-95 standards and is UL certified.
- Lenses Block 100% of harmful UV Radiation.
- These 5X7 wipes come in individually sealed packages for portability.
- Fresh citrus scent for cleaning.
- These wipes are the standard alcohol prep pad with a full 70% alcohol as the antiseptic.
Instant Hand Sanitizer
- Kills 99.9% of most common germs that may cause illness, without the need for water or towels.
- Dermatologist tested. Dries quickly with no sticky residue. Leaves hands feeling soft and refreshed.
- Helps meet OSHA Blood-borne Pathogens Standard designed to protect against health hazards related to occupational exposure to body fluids, blood-borne pathogens, and other potentially infectious materials.
Disposable White Zip Front Coverall
- Light weight polypropylene material with zippered front. Material is breathable which prevents irritating hot temperature build-up. Elasticized hood, wrists and boots to improve fit.
- Made of polypropylene, coated with water-repellent. Bottom-tread for skid-resistance. Bottom of shoe cover 15" in length. Latex-free.
Latex-Free Medical Cap
- Made of non-woven polypropylene material, and the elastic band is made of 100% latex-free synthetic material.
Disclaimer: These products, when used properly, may be effective against viral pathogens commonly associated with influenza. No personal protective gear can guarantee 100% effectiveness. Any use of these materials can increase the likelihood of damage to the materials and may endanger subsequent user. Usage of these materials will vary with the individuals location, situation and personal circumstance. These products, when used properly, may help reduce the risk of contracting influenza; however, it cannot eliminate the risk of contraction. For maximum benefit, users must follow the manufacturers instructions.
OSHA regulations require fit testing of respirators (masks) prior to use in order to determine if proper fit is attainable. Individual facial features, including facial hair, may prevent proper fit.
We make every effort to provide current and accurate Bird Flu Smart product images and descriptions, however manufacturers and distributors constantly update and modify their product models and color variations. Product specifications, colors and dimensions are approximate and are for guidance only. Depending on item volatility we will ship assorted colored items ordered from product pages that do not offer a color selection. The image displayed for every product might not be the exact picture or color. This is used for display purposes only. While we strive for 100% accuracy we cannot be responsible for image and or minor text inaccuracies, errors or emissions that do not render a product materially different by altering the basic functionality, value and utility.